MARKETING AND EVENTS INTERN - NYC
At Exubrancy we're obsessed with helping companies and their people thrive. Our goal is simple: to change the world by boosting health and happiness within corporations. Clients like Twitter, Tumblr, and Deloitte are currently enjoying our premium in-office group fitness classes, meditation sessions, and other in-office wellness and community building programs.
As the Marketing and Events Intern, you will collaborate with Exubrancy's leadership team, currently comprised of a small group of entrepreneurial professionals with work experience at some of the world's leading companies (including Coach Inc, Red Bull, Bonobos, and McKinsey & Co.) and academic experience from top universities (including Amherst College, Harvard College, Colgate University, and Columbia University). At Exubrancy, you are not just joining an exciting organization, but teaming up with an experienced Founder who will challenge you and invest heavily in your professional development.
As the Marketing and Events Intern, you will have the opportunity to help develop creative business strategies as well help build our client base. You will also be the key to setting our clients up for success throughout their Exubrancy experience. In doing so, you will expand your natural leadership skills and gain extensive exposure to extraordinary thought leaders and business networks. In the Intern role, you will work directly with the leadership. Some examples of specific responsibilities include: researching and screening fitness instructors and other wellness contractors, managing social media accounts, and helping with on-site event production.
- Are excited about entrepreneurship and are committed to changing the world
- Are currently enrolled in or will be a recent graduate of an undergraduate program
- Have demonstrated outstanding academic achievement
- Have a strong record of leadership in a work setting and/or extracurricular activities
- Find problem solving exhilarating
- Are resourceful, responsible, patient, tenacious, informed, independent, confident, and full of energy
- Are quick, efficient, and detail-oriented. Nothing slips by you and you stay on top of your tasks.
- Are able to dedicate 10+ hours per week
- Are available to attend weeknight client events as needed
Please submit cover letter with your inquiry. Thank you!