“Meditation is not a way of making your mind quiet.
It is a way of entering into the quiet that is already there -
buried under the 50,000 thoughts
the average person thinks every day”
~ Deepak Chopra
Meditation is an important practice that should be incorporated in daily routine. From personal to professional life, meditation has numerous benefits.
Health Related Concerns Today
- 53% of Americans reported personal health problems as a source of stress- Stress in America™ survey
- More than 75% of visits to primary care physicians are for stress related issues- American Institute of Stress
- Stress-related problems account for the third highest health care expenditure- Harvard Health Publishing
Benefits of Meditation
- Meditation in the workplace decreases stress levels by 36%- Aetna & Duke Integrative Medicine
- Meditation decreased the use of health services by 43%- Dr. James Stahl, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Meditation makes employees happier and reduces job related stress and anxiety- University of Wisconsin
- Meditation improves memory and other neurological/brain behaviors- Mindworks
Overall, meditation increases an individual’s sense of well-being. Use our personal mediation library to bring a little happiness in your life today.
stress reduction Meditation
Feeling stressed? Need a means to relax? Meditation is one of the leading practices and techniques that can reduces stress. Replace the negativity with a dose of inner peace. It’s one of the best tools we have to balance our emotions, deal with physical and psychological distress, and promote the peace of the present moment. Take some time to listen and relax with Deepak Chopra's guided meditation playlist. Click on the link below to start this experience and bring peace/relaxation to yourself and make meditation part of your daily routine today.
Take deep breaths...Inhale...Exhale...And repeat. Breathing meditation can calm the mind and increase internal peace. By taking the time to remove all distractions and clear our minds through breathing meditation exercises, we can promote relaxation. Whether facing a stressful moment or need some calmness in life, breathing meditation is a simple practice that can be performed anywhere. The UC San Diego Health Center provides a brief guided breathing meditation session that we find helpful. Click on the link below to start this experience and use your respiratory system to bring calmness to your life.
Meditation for sleep
Having difficulty falling asleep? Experiencing too many restless nights? Feeling tired in the morning? With sleep meditation, insomnia will no longer be a problem. Meditation for sleep is an effective, natural solution for anyone who wants a more natural approach to achieve deep, rejuvenating sleep, and waking up feeling refreshed and recharged. Use the UCLA Mindful Awareness Research Center sleep meditation mp3 to improve your night. Click on the link below to start this experience and end your day with the rest your body deserves.