Have great new year's resolutions but need an extra boost of motivation to make sure you stick to them?
(Image via Christmas Stock Images)
Here are some of our favorite quotes to help you bring in the new year with happiness, determination, and confidence:
1. “Whenever you are asked if you can do a job, tell ‘em, ‘Certainly I can!’ Then get busy and find out how to do it.” –Theodore Roosevelt
2. “Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.” –Robert F. Kennedy
3. “When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.” –Alexander Graham Bell
4. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” –Eleanor Roosevelt
5. “Big jobs usually go to the men who prove their ability to outgrow small ones.” –Ralph Waldo Emerson
6. “One important key to success is self-confidence. An important key to self-confidence is preparation.” –Arthur Ashe
7. “People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity, no matter how impressive their other talents.” –Andrew Carnegie
8. “Take risks: if you win, you will be happy; if you lose, you will be wise.” –Author Unknown
See the full list at Forbe's.